“A2 Hosting cPanel: A2 Hosting Control Panel: A2 Hosting cPanel Login” will provide detail information on A2 Hosting cPanel (control panel) and how to log into A2hosting cPanel.
- 1 A2 Hosting cPanel: A2 Hosting Control Panel: A2 Hosting cPanel Login
- 2 A2 Hosting Control Panel – Graphical Interface
- 3 Reasons for using A2 Hosting cPanel
- 4 A2 Hosting cPanel Login
- 5 A2 Hosting cPanel – Conclusion
- 6 You May Like This:
A2 Hosting cPanel: A2 Hosting Control Panel: A2 Hosting cPanel Login
A2 hosting is one of the most excellent and high-performance cPanel hosting provider. A2 hosting accounts are easily managed through the popular cPanel (control panel).
A2 Hosting also has the best technical support team which can guide you anytime for uninterrupted and continuous running of the control panel, in other words A2 Hosting is packed with cPanel expert support team which can help you whenever you stuck or out of ideas.
What is cPanel in A2 hosting?
cPanel is a web based hosting control panel provided by A2 Hosting to web site owners allowing them to manage their sites from a web based interface. It lets you easily manage many aspects of your account, including the files, applications and email hosted on your account or server.
With cPanel you are able to accomplish your tasks faster and even non-professionals can install and manage their websites easily.
In simple words cPanel is provided as A2 Hosting control panel and it is packed with number of robust applications. The tools provided are designed to simplify the running and controlling of a website.
A2 Hosting Control Panel – Graphical Interface
A2 Hosting cPanel is a Linux-based web hosting control panel that provides a graphical interface and automation tools, which is designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site.
A2 Hosting cPanel gives users a graphical interface from which they can control their portion of the Unix server.
A2 Hosting cPanel image below will get you the feel of their control panel:
Reasons for using A2 Hosting cPanel
cPanel provides ability for administrators, resellers and end-user website owners to control the various aspects of website and server administration through a standard web browser.
The control panel (cPanel) is very popular and it is organized so that most functionality is available via icons on the cPanel home page.
With A2 Hosting cPanel you can choose which applications you want to use to utilize various features.
Advantages of A2 hosting cPanel:
- It allows you to set up and modify your user accounts.
- You can customize your alerts for server services, bandwidth, etc.
- You can install applications and programming language modules.
- It allows you to create and apply hosting plans.
- You can set up email and block spam.
- Allows you to integrate new web technologies.
- It allows you to track web site trending and operation.
- You can manage Bind, FTP, Email, updates and many more features.
- It can allow you to automate and download backup files.
- You can manage email accounts and limits.
- You can use and manage web files via FTP and built-in File Manager.
- You can manage databases using MySQL, PostgreSQL and phpMyAdmin.
- Manage DNS and maintain full control over your zone files.
- View your complete web site statistics.
A2 Hosting cPanel Login
Method 1 : A2 Hosting cPanel Login
- Login to your A2hosting account
- Click on “My Services” Button > “Manage” Button
- Click on “Login to cPanel” Button to log into A2 Hosting cPanel
Method 2 : A2 Hosting cPanel Login
Alternatively, you can use the link for your cPanel which is provided in the welcome email.
Link will be – http://www.yourdomainname.com/cpanel
You can use this link to go directly to your cPanel.
For detail information and picture guide on how to login to A2 Hosting cPanel check the below article and follow Step 2, Step 3 and Step 4:
A2 Hosting cPanel – Conclusion
A2 Hosting provides the cPanel 11 (control panel) with all hosting accounts. Every single A2 Hosting’s shared hosting customers receive access to cPanel 11 as standard. A2 Hosting cPanel includes complete information about your website and provides you with a quick and easy way to do anything like adding an e-mail address, installing WordPress with the Softaculous Apps Installer, etc.
While it provides new webmasters with a way to administer their site and also provide absolute info on handling their site quickly, it also includes numerous advanced features that experienced webmasters can use to effect changes like modifying A-records, creating private nameservers, and adding subdomains.
For more info on A2 Hosting Control Panel – Click Here
To get your A2 Hosting cPanel web hosting today:Click Here To Visit A2Hosting